Mia Sutherland

Hi! Welcome to my blog. My goal is to provide readers with extremely interesting and unique insights, tools, hints and stories in the hopes of inspiring, motivating and guiding fitness enthusiasts alike.

Monday, February 28, 2011

Blog Challenge #9

Okay guys - this week will be kind of like a wedding - something old, something new, something borrowed and something blue!

Continue with one cup of coffee per day...if you can.
Eat at least one piece of  fruit per day (for someone like myself this can be a challenge as I don't like fruit).
Your fitness challenge is to do a hill repeat workout 2x this week.  What does that mean?  Find a hill close to your home (or drive to one), walk for 15 - 20 minutes prior to getting to the hill then walk or walk run or jog up (walk down) the hill repeatedly for 20 mintues and then walk home.  Push yourself outside of your comfort zone so you are really huffing and puffing by the end of the 20 minutes.

Check out my website for a great seminar series coming up starting March 11th.  Go to the home page and click on the seminar series link - it will take you directly to the information.

4 comments:

  1. I will succeed, I will succeed, I will succeed. I have had trouble with the last two. I will succeed this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a late joiner but enjoying the challenges. Question, we do a work out 4 x a week plus 50 daily squats and then add your weekly challenge int. Is this correct. Thanks M&M

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you are super motivated!! But really all I ask is you try each weekly challenge, if you love certain ones and feel as though you can continue on with them in order to make permanent changes, then my job is done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sadly, I did not complete this challenge but I added extra walks to my regime...5 total so I feel good about that. I am going to try to do this one while the weather is nice though :)

    ReplyDelete