Mia Sutherland

Hi! Welcome to my blog. My goal is to provide readers with extremely interesting and unique insights, tools, hints and stories in the hopes of inspiring, motivating and guiding fitness enthusiasts alike.

Monday, March 21, 2011

Blog Challenge #12

Hi guys - well, I'm not getting the response to the challenge I was hoping for so I will continue until the 15th of April and then possible change directions with this site.

In the mean time, this week I would like you to clean out your fridge and cut up a whole bunch of fresh veggies into individual tupperware dishes so they are ready to go for a salad or a snack throughout the week.  As well, do up a menu plan for dinners and make sure you have all the ingredients on hand for each of the meals.  This is a habit you should try to get into for Sundays - it makes the week so much easier in terms of nutrittion.

Good Luck!

3 comments:

  1. I have started this and it makes the week so much easier, for the whole family...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mia,
    Sad to hear that you may not be continuing the challenges but I understand. I will be keeping a look out for other ideas and information that you to share. I have been keeping up with each challenge that you post and continue to do the activities. I have a great little 10 min. workout that I complete even when I have little time in the day. I plank for 1 min, then do 50 squats, 50 crunches, 10 jumping jacks (I added this), 20 lunges on each leg (added this), 10 pushups and then plank again for 1 min. I will be adding side planks as I get stronger. Its a great all over workout that I can do anywhere :)
    As for this week's challenge, I will pat myself on the back as I already do this each week and find that it is a great timesaver as well as money saver :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucas Mamma - you are exactly what I was hoping to achieve with hundreds of people! I am so incredibly impressed with what you have achieved and you should be so proud! I will continue with the blogging for a while but I may miss a few Mondays.

    ReplyDelete