Mia Sutherland

Hi! Welcome to my blog. My goal is to provide readers with extremely interesting and unique insights, tools, hints and stories in the hopes of inspiring, motivating and guiding fitness enthusiasts alike.

Monday, March 7, 2011

Blog Challenge #10

Wow, what a beautiful day!  Feels like spring and you know what happens when spring starts poking it's head around the corner - spring cleaning.  This weeks challenge is completely different - I want you to take the time to do something you have been putting off such as the mountain of recycling in the garage; cleaning out closets; take clothes to the consignment store etc.

Combine this challenge with not skipping any meals this week, especially breakfast!

Good Luck.

1 comment:

  1. I needed that challenge in more ways than one. Not only did I cross a few things off my to-do list (cleaning car in and out, firewood, taxes, moving furniture) but it was a challenge I was able to succeed at. Woo hoo! I am back in the game!

    ReplyDelete