Mia Sutherland

Hi! Welcome to my blog. My goal is to provide readers with extremely interesting and unique insights, tools, hints and stories in the hopes of inspiring, motivating and guiding fitness enthusiasts alike.

Monday, January 3, 2011

First blog challenge of 2011

Well, it is the first Monday of January so here we go with the 52 week challenge.  I encourage you to get your friends and family on board regardless of where they live.

So your first challenge for 2011 will be to get up and exercise a minimum of 30 minutes everyday this week (that is 7 days not 5!).  If you already exercise on a regular basis, your goal will be to try something different but most importantly I want everyone to try and be very present throughout the whole activity.  If you are walking your dog, look around and enjoy the walk instead of creating a shopping list.  If you are taking a yoga class, focus on what you are feeling instead of counting down the minutes until it is over.

Good luck and remember to post when you have successfully completed the week!

3 comments:

  1. I am so inspired by the fact that I am going to be participating in the Transformation Project. My husband and I have been working on fixing up our workout studio so that he too can begin anew. It will also allow me to bring more to my project through my home base. I'm so excited about Tue, Jan 11 and the Transformation Project's first night

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope the work outs are not half as hard as it is to comment on your blog but it should be lots of fun and boy do I need the help

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was busy, busy last week finding ways to fit in the exercise every day and had already decided to keep exercising at least four days of the week so this week's challenge is a good one for me.

    ReplyDelete