Mia Sutherland

Hi! Welcome to my blog. My goal is to provide readers with extremely interesting and unique insights, tools, hints and stories in the hopes of inspiring, motivating and guiding fitness enthusiasts alike.

Monday, January 24, 2011

Blog Challenge #4

I was surprised to hear how many people enjoyed squatting.  Who would have thought! 

This weeks challenge is going to be a bit more difficult and it is also going to be a 2-part challenge.  One part nutrition and one part exercise.  Remember your weight loss success is determined more by your nutrition than it is by your exercise.

This week (which includes the weekend) try not eating sweets of any kind other than fruit!  As well, continue with the squats but add 10 more to the day BUT take Saturday and Sunday off of squatting.

Thanks to Brends, it may be easier to comment on this blog so give it a try.

Happy squatting.

4 comments:

  1. Doing ok so far but the no sweets bit is a bit sour. Have to put honey in my coffee to make up for it, after all it comes from natural sources originally doesn't it and can't be considered as sweets. I'm afraid to say anything else because you, Mia, will make it even harder next time. Forget I said that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just started following today, but looking forward to adding these challenges to the others presented.
    Thanks Mia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doing well with everything except the sweets. With birthdays and a baby shower this week I am taking a bit of a free pass. I am however keeping the portion smaller than I would normally. Sweets really are my down fall.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go everyone! I spoke with several people following this site who indicated how tough no sweets was. Perhaps that would be a good thing to continue working on. Good luck with the newest challenge. Remember, they are all meant to make us think a little bit about our routines, vices and habits.

    ReplyDelete