Mia Sutherland

Hi! Welcome to my blog. My goal is to provide readers with extremely interesting and unique insights, tools, hints and stories in the hopes of inspiring, motivating and guiding fitness enthusiasts alike.

Monday, February 7, 2011

Blog Challenge #6

Well, who would have thought not eating or drinking out could make so many people cranky!  Hmmmm, what does that say?

Okay, guys for those of you who have been following this weekly challenge, your challenge this week is to sign in and post your comments!

Second challenge for the week is no wine.  KIDDING Diane!  The second challenge is to do something fitness oriented that is outside your comfort zone or something you have been putting off trying.  For example, if you walk the same route every day, do it in the other direction.  Try walk running if you are a walker or go to the pool and do an aquafit class - come to our studio, Rhonda has lots of different types of classes, most of which can be done by drop ins.  Try snowshoeing or dust off your bike.  Sue in Costa Rica, if you see this, try a beach yoga class or zip lining!  The sky is the limit.

Heads up, my next series of classes begins March 1st and runs for 6 weeks excluding spring break.  There is a hip/knee class, a posture class, a back program, 2 Core Blast programs and a chronic pain class.

I want to know what everyone trys - so get posting.

3 comments:

  1. This week will be a success - I can't go a week without sushi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I had hoped to making stacking firewood my out-of-the-ordinary activity for the week but the weather did not co-operate. However, I did go for a jog for the third time since the challenge started and I hadn't done that since high school. Looking forward to this week's challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, this past week I moved to a new house. I had every intention of making walking/jogging my new neighbourhood as part of my routine this week but like kidsnme said, the weather did not cooperate. Instead, I made sure to lift and move a lot of my stuff that was packed as well as did a lot of moving around and organizing when I got to the new house. Moving definitely makes me break a sweat so I managed to try something new and am glad to start walking/jogging the new neighborhood this week.

    ReplyDelete