Mia Sutherland

Hi! Welcome to my blog. My goal is to provide readers with extremely interesting and unique insights, tools, hints and stories in the hopes of inspiring, motivating and guiding fitness enthusiasts alike.

Monday, January 10, 2011

Blog Challenge #2

Well kids - how did it go?  I spoke to several people who had gone on the site to see what the first challenge was but so far there seems to be an awful lot of echo in this chat room!  I ran into one lady who said she had read the blog but hadn't started yet - I kidded saying, "are you going to wait until Sunday and then do 3.5 hours of exercise?"...which really wasn't the idea!  I thought of you guys all week long as I did mine.

So here is your challenge for this week - let's do a building block challenge this week - carrying on from last week, I would like you to exercise 4x this week PLUS eat a healthy breakfast every morning AND watch your portion controls all week!  If it helps, write all your food down to see exactly how much you are eating.

Good luck and REMEMBER to post your success and hurdles.  My goal is to have 500 people participating in this challenge by the end of 2011.  Will you help me?

1 comment:

  1. hi Mia, i registered with gmail, checkout my stage name!!

    ReplyDelete